Dale's Alignment Testimonials....

Moderator: Administrator, Executive Members

Dale's Alignment Testimonials....

Postby MonKeY NutZ » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:25 am

Just want to put a note .......
MKI OWNERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
Camshaft
Jason did mention to me that it is very common that the MKI rear suspension toe adjustment collars are seized. If you are replacing all the bushings, he asked that you take the time and make sure the rear toe collars are not seized. But please understand that Jason has to charge you accordingly for such extra time he does spend.

I have talked to Jason and he said to just purchase the adjustment collars from toyota 20-25 each side. And he just cuts the old one off and reuses the old ends and clamps.

okay i had my alignment done yesterday. Awesome. Id trust Jason with my power of attorney. Hes a kickass guy, does awesome work and can talk for hours. I was there for about 3 hours talking with him. Their new alignment system is state of the art, they mount these pads on the wheels and sensors on the wall check the alignment. This is with load on ALL wheels. He says its cuts down 10 minutes off an alignment and gets you the most accurate alignment. He even does tires. Im getting my kuhmo ecsta mx's from him and will be cheaper than going to volco. Hes offering the 60 alignment for the club whenever we want. Only one thing tho, when you want the alignment done you have to talk to Jason, dont call and be like "HEY I WANT THAT SHADY ALIGNMENT FOR 60 CASH I THINK JASON SAID HED DO IT BUT IT HAD TO BE CASH. I HOPE I DONT GET HIM IN TROUBLE" Hes giving us a break, dont wreck our chance. Aly - could you put the shop on the web site? Dont put the price up though. Hes a previous mr2 owner, so if you go give him a chance to drive your car (he drives it anyways to check the alignment - shows he stands behind his work). Make him wish he never bought a wrx :D. He says my car pulls harder than his :D
i put on my robe and wizard hat...
MonKeY NutZ
Papa '2

Postby docomo » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:45 pm

is a pretty darn good deal...
i'll check Jason out when i'm done with getting all my parts in and installed.. :)
docomo
Junior '2

Postby Project_Mr2 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:12 am

Got My Alignment DONE

Shit to Chocolate Difference

Really Helpful, Very Knowledgable, cool guy 8) .

However please note If he has to use to blow torches, reef on your
car

I'm Happy !!!!

:D
Project_Mr2
Papa '2

Postby dutch » Fri May 21, 2004 7:35 pm

just came back from getting my alignment. thumbs up from me. jason is a great guy. their equipment is very impressive. (insanely accurate) and i even learned a few things while i watched him do it.

he added a bit more camber to the front wheels and adjusted the rest to make sure everything is in place.
i have yet to play around with the drive.. damn rain.
dutch
Papa '2

Postby drscam » Fri May 21, 2004 7:38 pm

dutch wrote:just came back from getting my alignment. thumbs up from me. jason is a great guy. their equipment is very impressive. (insanely accurate) and i even learned a few things while i watched him do it.

IF everyone we dealt with was as professional and took as much pride in their job to ensure it was done perfect the first time like Jason does.. we would all be in great shape.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby ReDRuM » Wed May 26, 2004 12:17 pm

Ive had a far amoutn of work done by Jason T .
In terms of alignments, he's the man .
Manj
Manj
ReDRuM Racing Ltd
ReDRuM
Junior '2

Postby dutch » Wed May 26, 2004 1:01 pm

the front camber he added helps so much. the understeer is pretty much gone.
dutch
Papa '2

Postby macatak » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:16 pm

Just back from Dale's and can't say enough good things about Jason.
Great guy, show's and explains everything as he works.
second Dutch's opinion about their equipment. You can watch the settings change as the adjustments are mad (or as the parts that needed some help from the torch cool!) totaly insane
(remember that to some of us a tape measure and a piece of chalk was the high teck version of wheel alignment cause we started with just a string and a MK1 eyeball)
unbeleivable difference in how the car feels, no more twitchy,wiggley's
on the brakes, on bumps or truck ruts.
goes where you point it,period.
no more "maybe you'd like to go over here for a while? no?then how about this way?"

hell of a price too!

I give Jason 5/5
'89 SC, 1st place MR2 MK1/MK3, 2013 Toyotafest; Best AW11 PSTOF 2010
'91 Turbo,
'99 Maxima ES - lump
macatak
Papa '2

Postby RePete » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:23 pm

I'm no mechanic but I recommend that everyone does an alignment as soon as you feel your car pulling this way or that, getting bump steer, strange tracking or you get 'little jigglies' that make you wonder wtf. Before I got mine a few weeks back I thought I was driving my old rigid rear axled 5.0L Mustang, bump steer and side stepping a plenty - now, all gone and the car feels like a well balanced machine again.
RePete
Grandfather '2

Postby macatak » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:32 pm

print out shows settings on arrival, spec range for vehicle and final numbers after all work is done.
'89 SC, 1st place MR2 MK1/MK3, 2013 Toyotafest; Best AW11 PSTOF 2010
'91 Turbo,
'99 Maxima ES - lump
macatak
Papa '2

Postby drscam » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:32 am

Variance wrote:Thanks mac. whoa where is murrayville?
macatak wrote:print out shows settings on arrival, spec range for vehicle and final numbers after all work is done.

Any other Mk2's done their alignment?

I had mine done (by Jason at Dales Alignment). HE is excellent as he used to own a MKII MR2 Turbo. He shows his stuff. I would not take any car anywhere but to Dale's. He has a customer for life.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby camshaft » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:46 am

Just had mine done on Firday by Jason

Always a great job....
Licensed Auto Technician, Gov Inspector, AirCare, Pressure Fuels Installer
Mr2 Parts
camshaft
MR2 Veteran

Postby 2-yota » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:31 am

I went to see Jason on Friday. When I called, they were fully booked all day but seeing that I was from the BC MR2 group and I needed to have my car for the North Cascades Drive the following day, they offered to stay late afterwork to work on my car.

They dialed in all new settings with my alignment and I also had them mount all new tires for me. All I can say is it really made the NCD MR2 Run a lot more fun!
-Ed
Black MR2 Turbo
2-yota
Papa '2

Postby MonKeY NutZ » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:10 am

just had mine done for the hundredth time 2 days ago :D As allways an awesome job. Jason really appreciates having mr2 guys comming to his shop. I came late and he stayed an extra hour for me. He was doing a show car for a magazine which was pretty cool as well.

edit: he even double checked to see if my h&t endlinks were level. They were fine but it still was a nice gesture on his part.
i put on my robe and wizard hat...
MonKeY NutZ
Papa '2

Postby dutch » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:23 am

yeah, he really is a fantastic guy and does great work. i was an hour late as well and he was still happy to do the work. i tipped him an extra 20 for my lateness.
dutch
Papa '2

Next

Return to BCMR2 Sponsors