WIND Mobile - Canada and US - Offer Ending on June.30

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

WIND Mobile - Canada and US - Offer Ending on June.30

Postby Goopi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Check out WIND Mobile's $39 promotional plan, it ends this Monday I believe. It provides unlimited text, talk, data (5GB), and US roaming.
https://www.windmobile.ca/phone-plan-39

I'm posting this here for those of you who go on the BCMR2 or international meets or events hosted in the US. This plan might be handy for you then, coverage in US is through AT&T and/or T-Mobile so I'm assuming it should be good, however it's not to great in BC unless your in the lower mainland so I don't know how it'll be for the longer local drives we host like the one at Boston Bar!

I was already with them and I'm just paying an extra $6 to get service in the US from my previous plan (Unlimited data, text, calling nationwide) so it was a no brainer for me! Even though their speeds aren't that fast, I've been more than satisfied with them for the last two years for the price I've been paying.

Enjoy!
Goopi
Papa '2

Re: WIND Mobile - Canada and US - Offer Ending on June.30

Postby Oteck » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm switched to wind now so it's still getting used to. Slow now but maybe when their user base increase so will their infrastructure. Also i got me an iBend + since i can't use wind on my old IP5
Oteck
Grandfather '2

Re: WIND Mobile - Canada and US - Offer Ending on June.30

Postby Goopi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Yeah, if you go in a tunnel or are in one of their dead spots, it takes a minute or so to get signal back.

It's awesome, I've made a few trips down to the states so far and it is nice having unlimited everything! :D
Goopi
Papa '2

Return to Off Topic