ZerA's JDM MKII

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

ZerA's JDM MKII

Postby ZerA » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Some of you may know, I blew a turbo gasket on our whistler drive last year. Car has been sitting for some time and I decided to re-install the old Blitz turbo that I have laying around. After months of shop searching, I got referred by the Supra guys to Independent Speed Shop in Langley.

My experiences there was beyond any other shop I have been to. They worked well with me on my budget and on what I want out of that budget. The work they do is very meticulous, detailed and most importantly for me, clean. Bill is also a great tuner. He is very knowledgeable and more importantly, he takes care of his customer's car. He aims on high HP but on a safe level, unlike some who pushes the engines for maximum HP where reliability suffers.

Also, their rates is extremely affordable. Lowest I know for a tuner/fabrication shop, only at $80/hr. But their popularity is increasing, so that wont stay for long.

My overall experience is just pure happiness, engine bay looks great, car drives much better then before and met some great people.

If anyone want custom work or a tune done, go see Matt, Tommy or Bill.

-Custom oil catch can
-Custom air intake box
-Custom intercooler piping
-Custom modified Berk downpipe
-Custom exhaust heatshield
-Blitz KKK turbo
-Precision Turbo wastegate
-Turbosmart BOV
-Tuned by Bill @ 270 whp
-Thomas
1990 Toyota MR2 GT JDM Hardtop - Summer Cruiser
1983 Honda Civic 5spd - Winter Grinder SOLD