Mr2 Calenders

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Mr2 Calenders

Postby Spyder » Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:42 pm

Has anyone seen this on IMOC?

http://www.board.mr2faq.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161434&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I was about to inquire about shipping into Can-ada, but thought if anyone else was interested, we could split shipping costs... anyone interested???
Racing is the only real sport, all others require only one ball.
Spyder
Junior '2

Postby drscam » Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:01 pm

I have seen this calendar in person at BC2003. These are well done and would be worth owning for any MR2 enthusiast.

I am in the US (2 the beach) Sep 27/28 see if they will be there and I can pick them up (prepaid) for all that are interested.

BlitzMR2 wrote:MR2 Calendar is here
After a long, winding road (and well all love those), the calendar is done and here. Modern Sports Car, Heick Resources and ATS Racing have teamed up to produce the finest (only?) calendar ever made for the Toyota MR2.

These are in stock, ready to order, and feature some of the finest MR2s in the US, with every generation represented. From Jim Griffin's "Beast" to a very sweet angle of a MKIII on a road course, it's all here. Tropical Blue 94Ts in fall foliage, extremely rare 1993 SMG Hardtops dancing through the cones at the National SCCA competition, SC MKIs sitting, 140 MPH MKIs at speed, DavidV's Sport Compact Car-covered Gen III hybrid, and a wonderful collage at the end of every kind of MR2 that breathes, this calendar is multi-faceted and thorough.

The calendars are 13 month calendars, for 2004. The printing is extremely high-quality, done on heavy gloss and weighted stock. Unfolded it is an impressive 11 x 17, with pre-punched holes, sexy Toyota font throughout, and filled with the Toyotas we all love. It is full color, professionally-produced, and we are proud to present it to this board first.

Calendars are $20 shipped to the lower 48, and 3 for $50. One for the garage, one for the office, one above the bed, you've been waiting for your chance, now fly your flag. Email nitrusmr2@yahoo.com, atsracing@yahoo.com, modernsportscar@yahoo.com or blitzmr2@insightbb.com for copies.

For now the calendar can be seen at: http://www.fivezerotwo.com/msc/cal/

Check or MO can be mailed to:

Aaron Bunch
ATS Racing
3308 Meadowview Dr.
Denton, TX 76210

You can also simply Paypal atsracing@yahoo.com with "Calendar" in the subject line. The $20 includes all Paypal fees, in addition to shipping costs to the lower 48.

As they sell for $20ea or 3 for $50 maybe we can utilize the GB pricing if we have enough interest.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Landon_F » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:00 pm

I would like to buy one.
So if you can arrange a group buy, put me down for one please.
Landon_F
Baby '2

Postby MR2WSN » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:59 pm

Count me in!! I want one for my office. If ya can't drive an MR2 at work, then looking at em is the next best thing.

How can we get the $$$ to you?

Don
MR2WSN
Papa '2

Postby RePete » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:00 pm

It looks like a very professional, slick looking production. Not to belittle the work in that calendar but I think if a photo enthusiast or a hired professional was wandering around BC2003 for a couple of hours during those 3 days he could come out with a bitchin' portfolio of work that would rival this one. There were some pretty nice '2s there.
RePete
Grandfather '2

Postby drscam » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:00 pm

RePete wrote:...I think if a photo enthusiast or a hired professional was wandering around BC2003 for a couple of hours during those 3 days he could come out with a bitchin' portfolio of work that would rival this one....
Hmmm...

Maybe next year.

These are names of people that have expressed interest.

Spyder
DRSCAM
Landon_F
Don604
RePete ??
Newbie (JiMR2)
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Newbie » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:06 pm

We could do a calendar! BCMR2 calendar would be sweet...hell i got enough good pics at bc2003 to make 4 calendars!

But thats besides the point, put me down for one aswell!

Some one get back to me about a calendar, I could probably put one together.
"In almost any situation, the MR2 feels as though its on your side, and you have to make some fairly flamboyant mistakes with the brakes and steering wheel to have it get away from you. Its a superb-handling car."
R&T Article-1987
Junior '2

Postby MR2WSN » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:35 pm

Has anyone got an update on the calendars? Happy to prepay, but its been kinda quiet for a few weeks.

Thanks, Don
MR2WSN
Papa '2

Postby drscam » Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:29 pm

Don604 wrote:Has anyone got an update on the calendars? Happy to prepay, but its been kinda quiet for a few weeks.

Thanks, Don

We should see who is interested in paying for this:

Spyder
Landon_F
Don604 (YES)
Newbie (JiMR2)
Immorality
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby RePete » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:05 pm

Thanks, but you can take me off that list, drscam. I'm makin' my own!! We just leased a 4800x2400 Xerox colour laser printer at work and I'm achin' ta try it.
RePete
Grandfather '2

Postby immorality » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:17 am

Count me in too, I'd like 1
immorality
BCMR2 Web Admin & Executive Board Member

Return to General Shop