Wheels

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Wheels

Postby SPooLiN » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:46 pm

I couldn't post this in the "For Sale" section for some reason (apparently I don't have special access :( ) but I just thought I would let all the west coast guys know that I'm selling my rims if anyone is interested.

the wheels... OZ Superleggeras, race silver in color (apparently the first set ever recieved in Canada if that excites you :lol: ). They top the scales at a mindblowing 15.2lbs a piece for a 17" rim... Toyo t1-s rubber on these badboys as well... Arguably the best rubber for mr2 application as far as it goes. ZR rated and sticky as hell... ask me how I know :D

exact specs :
17x7 front with 215/40/17
17x8 rear with 245/35/17

The rubber on the front is amazingly almost brand new... I would say 90% just to be safe but they have almost no wear. The rears however have about 75% left on them but still have ALOT more life left in them
Also included are OZ hub rings.... $2000 CDN for the package ( I paid about 3g and had them on my car for about a year. As well, 2 rims/tires are only one season old)

Im not exactly sure how much shipping would be to BC but if I just threw them on greyhound it wouldnt be much more than 50-100 bucks or so ????

email or reply if you have any questions. thanks for looking!
-Rob
SPooLiN

Return to MKII Specific Shop