Postby Romeo_420 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:24 pm

Make: Toyota
Model: MR2 N/A
Year: 1991
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Color: Crimson Red on Black
VIN: JT2SW21J4M0005002
Mileage: 185,XXX

Options (As new): Power Windows, Power Locks, OEM alarm, T-Tops, Centre storage console, Cloth interior, Sport Seats, CD player, Fog Lights and more.

Aircare good until: Jan 06, 2004

Accidents: 1 accident at approx $2600. Front bumper completely replaced due to a front end collision by second owner. Front bumper is a used OEM Toyota product.

Owner History: British Columbia Car. 2 lady owners until January 2003 and then purchased by myself. Car was used mainly for highway travel. Car was driven from Langley to Downtown Vancouver (100 km round trip) 5 days a week for 5 years by second owner. Car was driven mainly on long road trips by me from Vancouver to Kelowna and Vancouver to Lethbridge. (173,XXX kms-185,XXX kms). Approx 142,000 kms were highway kilometers.

Recent Work:
-Brake Re-haul done by Budget Brake and Muffler at 172,000 KMS(Rotors, Calipers, Lines, Pads, Fluid) $1300
–New Clutch at 13X, XXX KMS
-New Tires at 171,000 KMS
-Transmission Fluid Change at 178,000 KMS with Redline CS 20-90 Fluid (Fluid alone cost $80)
-Oil changed regularly at 3000KMS-4000KMS with Castrol 20-50W. (Heavy oil because of the valve seals, explained below)

Modifications:
-TRD Short Shifter
-Alpine 7893 Head Unit
-Alpine Type R 5.25 Co-Axial Speakers
-Alpine Type R 10” SVC Subwoofer mounted in custom made box built to specifications for the MR2 as well as the Type R Sub
-Rockford 200s Amplifier
-Alpine 100s Alarm system with flashing light option and engine kill option
-All Stereo equipment and alarm installed professionally by Audio Video Unlimited in Richmond, BC (A very reputable company) Install done with every detail (every wire saudered together instead of being clipped, etc.) Total cost of stereo was over $2000

Work that needs to be done:
-2nd Gear syncro needs to be replaced (Unless it is double clutched into 2nd gear which will stop grinding all together)
-Valve seals can/should be replaced (Car blows blue if it has been sitting for a long time in the cold)
-Scratch on front bumper
-One fog light burnt out (ill probably replace that before the car is sold)

The car is currently located in Lehtbridge AB, but it is a BC car and has only been here in my parents garage for 3 weeks.
This car is ABSOLUTELY MINT!!

EDIT: This car comes with everything that came with it when it was new. This means original Owners manual, Maintence book .leather MR2 holder for the 2, original t-top shades, original T-top covers, original tool bag and unused spare.

I need to sell the car before the 22nd of this month as I am moving to Japan.
I will deliver to Vancouver but I will need a guarantee that the person intends to purchase the car and I will also require a deposit. This is not a problem for me to deliver it as my flight leaves from Vancouver, but if the buyer doesnt buy the car then it poses a HUGE problem for me as I will not be able to get it back to my parents house for storage.
The car comes with TONS of receipts which are currently located at my brothers apartment in Vancouver
The car is priced to sell at $12,000 CDN FIRM (slightly negotiable, ie take out the stereo)
THIS IS A STEAL for the shape that this car is in
I will also consider trades for an 89-93 240sx plus cash

You can email me at ernieizumi@hotmail.com if you are interested and have questions or you can contact me directly at my parents house. The phone number here is (403)345-4143.
I also have alot of pictures of the car so you can email me to see them.
"Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic"
Romeo_420
Baby '2

Postby drscam » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:42 pm

Come on... Someone has to want an N/A in good condition with fairly low KM's.

Ernie will most likely accept reasonable offers; please contact him directly.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Return to MKII Specific Shop