Wtb a few parts

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Wtb a few parts

Postby TheRayken » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 am

Ive been looking and msging people all over the internet for these parts for awhile with no luck so heres my last shot if anyone can help. All for a 91 sw20. Gen2

What i need:

-Stock exhaust mounts that bolt to the underbody under the trunk.

-stock ct26 rubber turbo inlet elbow

-mechanical speedo sender that bolts into the tranny

-rear speedo cable that bolts in to the sender

-drivers side e brake cable

If anyone can help that would be great!

Also does anyone know of any jdm hardtop partouts that will be scrap'd? Im looking for the hardtop roof panels.

Thanks.
Jason.
TheRayken

Re: Wtb a few parts

Postby Goopi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey Jason, I suggest getting new e-brake cables from Toyota. They're not expensive, I would actually replace all three of yours are wearing out.
Goopi
Papa '2

Postby TheRayken » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Yes that is most likely what i will do for that. But mainly the speedo sender and rubber turbo inlet elbow is what im after.
TheRayken

Postby adam » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:54 pm

TheRayken wrote:Ive been looking and msging people all over the internet for these parts for awhile with no luck so heres my last shot if anyone can help. All for a 91 sw20. Gen2

What i need:

Also does anyone know of any jdm hardtop partouts that will be scrap'd? Im looking for the hardtop roof panels.

Thanks.
Jason.

Jason I have a hardtop roof I'll give you for free. Can probably het you most of the other stuff as well, I parted out a RHD Hardtop turbo.
PM me your email and we can discuss.
adam
Grandfather '2

Postby Goopi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 pm

adam wrote:Jason I have a hardtop roof I'll give you for free. Can probably het you most of the other stuff as well, I parted out a RHD Hardtop turbo.

Hey Adam and Jason, sorry to bulge in on this, but Adam if you have another set of hardtop/sunroof a pillar plastic trims I would appreciate if I could join in on the shipping if you intend to ship.

I've asked someone recently about the a pillar trims locally as well, they have yet to reply whether they have it or not. I know you have a bunch of parts Adam, if he doesn't have it, I will let you know and hope you do! :P
Goopi
Papa '2

Postby TheRayken » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:21 pm

adam wrote:
TheRayken wrote:Ive been looking and msging people all over the internet for these parts for awhile with no luck so heres my last shot if anyone can help. All for a 91 sw20. Gen2

What i need:

Thanks.
Jason.

Jason I have a hardtop roof I'll give you for free. Can probably het you most of the other stuff as well, I parted out a RHD Hardtop turbo.

Pm'd

I just need the steel roof for a project down the road.
TheRayken

Postby adam » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 pm

SSJMR2 wrote:Hey Adam and Jason, sorry to bulge in on this, but Adam if you have another set of hardtop/sunroof a pillar plastic trims I would appreciate if I could join in on the shipping if you intend to ship.

I've asked someone recently about the a pillar trims locally as well, they have yet to reply whether they have it or not. I know you have a bunch of parts Adam, if he doesn't have it, I will let you know and hope you do! :P

I have two sets of sunroof/hardtop A-pillar trim. One RHD and one LHD. The RHD Driver has a boost gauge hole. Use two passenger sides and put grab handles on both sides of the car like I did when I bought one brand new for my drivers side.

Email me.
Adam
adam
Grandfather '2

Postby Goopi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:10 pm

adam wrote:
SSJMR2 wrote:Hey Adam and Jason, sorry to bulge in on this, but Adam if you have another set of hardtop/sunroof a pillar plastic trims I would appreciate if I could join in on the shipping if you intend to ship.

I have two sets of sunroof/hardtop A-pillar trim. One RHD and one LHD. The RHD Driver has a boost gauge hole. Use two passenger sides and put grab handles on both sides of the car like I did when I bought one brand new for my drivers side.

Email me.
Adam

I emailed you off the address on your BCMR2 profile, let me know if you've received it.
Goopi
Papa '2

Postby adam » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Goopi wrote:
adam wrote:

Email me.
Adam

I emailed you off the address on your BCMR2 profile, let me know if you've received it.

Yep!
adam
Grandfather '2

Return to MKII Specific Shop