BCMR2 1st ANNUAL XMAS PARTY PICS

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

BCMR2 1st ANNUAL XMAS PARTY PICS

Postby drscam » Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:30 pm

The BCMR2 1st Annual Christmas Party was a huge success. I would like to offer my sincer thanks and gratitude for this year's host, RANDY HONE. A true MR2er though and through. Thank you Randy for showing us a great time.

I would also like to thank Manj and Mo for hosting Sean, Aaron, and myself. Breakfast was amazing.

Thank you's also go out to the VIMOC club members for making a huge effort to come out to this event. Your addition made this party a huge success.

I will also personally contact our door prize donators to thank them all for their generosity.

Here are the few pics I took: http://photos.yahoo.com/alyladak/
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Mrtwo87 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:25 am

I'd like to say thanks to all the mainlanders for hosting such a great party and inviting us islanders :) Finally got to meet a lot of guys I talk to over the board and instant messengers which was great. Thanks to Randy for sharing his house and all the other organizers of this event. AWESOME JOB!!!!

Adam
FOR SALE: '87 Levin JSpec SC, Danish body kit and a lot more!!
Mrtwo87

Postby sean » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:40 am

Well, to all those that missed it, I'm sorry. You missed a great party. Everything went off without a hitch. Great times had by all. Thanks to everyone involved.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
sean
Grandfather '2

Postby drscam » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:58 am

sean wrote:Well, to all those that missed it, I'm sorry. You missed a great party. Everything went off without a hitch. Great times had by all. Thanks to everyone involved.

Sean..I am surprised you remember any of it....How is Aaron feeling?..Gimped Drunk....

Hey...anybody seen NEWBIE???
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby sean » Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:38 am

I remember everything. Aaron is doing better. His ankle is pretty sore. He is only allowed to be putting like 30% of his weight on it. Not hopping on it. Amazing what a few beer will do.

Poor newbie. Dunno where he went. I'm sure he'll let us know by the end of the day.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
sean
Grandfather '2

Postby drscam » Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:57 am

sean wrote:I remember everything. Aaron is doing better. His ankle is pretty sore. He is only allowed to be putting like 30% of his weight on it. Not hopping on it. Amazing what a few beer will do.

Poor newbie. Dunno where he went. I'm sure he'll let us know by the end of the day.

I cannot believe he was hopping on his wrecked ankle... I told him he would feel it later as he did not seem to feel anything that night. Beer seems to have a numbing effect.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Newbie » Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:16 pm

Those are some great pics! Its too bad I missed the party. :cry: But, i'm sure i'll be out the next time.
"In almost any situation, the MR2 feels as though its on your side, and you have to make some fairly flamboyant mistakes with the brakes and steering wheel to have it get away from you. Its a superb-handling car."
R&T Article-1987
Junior '2

Postby drscam » Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:48 pm

NEWBIE....you would.ve looked like this at the end of the night....or worse.
I know Aaron felt worse than he looked:

drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Cameron » Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:07 pm

Just checked out those picts and I was curious, In like the 4th picture it looked like they had a mini keg of Sleemans, Or is that me just wishing?
95 MR2
Cameron
MR2 know it all

Postby Cameron » Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:13 pm

Just checked out those picts and I was curious, In like the 4th picture it looked like they had a mini keg of Sleemans, Or is that me just wishing?
95 MR2
Cameron
MR2 know it all

Postby Jaysonn » Sat Dec 21, 2002 6:32 pm

You are not dreaming... It is for real... there were 3 kegs of sleemans
91 Yellow N/A
Jaysonn
Junior '2

Postby sean » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:30 pm

2 of the bubba's of sleemans were split between Aaron and I. For those of you who are wondering, he's my roommate.

1 bubba of Sleemans in one night = not such a friendly next morning.
sean
Grandfather '2

Postby drscam » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:23 am

sean wrote:...1 bubba of Sleemans in one night = not such a friendly next morning.

I cn vouch for this...I saw them both the next morning along with our friends from the island...I think Bao (Little Dragon) was the only well rested person in the lot. Way to pass out on 2 beer, Bao!
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Newbie » Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:38 am

drscam wrote:NEWBIE....you would.ve looked like this at the end of the night....or worse.
I know Aaron felt worse than he looked:

LOL :lol: So thats the pic!!! OH MAN, I WISH I WAS THERE!
"In almost any situation, the MR2 feels as though its on your side, and you have to make some fairly flamboyant mistakes with the brakes and steering wheel to have it get away from you. Its a superb-handling car."
R&T Article-1987
Junior '2

Postby drscam » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:22 am

YEah you missed a great time!! There is always next year...I am sure we will do a mid-year dinner as well....
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Return to All Past Events Archive