Spring 2004 Pac NW MR2K4 roll call v1.0

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Spring 2004 Pac NW MR2K4 roll call v1.0

Postby drscam » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:07 am

posted by Zymosis
Hello all. I have brought it upon myself to organize what will be perhaps the greatest NW MR2 event... ever. The event will be held in Medford, Oregon, about 4 hours south of Portland and 4 hours north of Sacramento. This event will be loads of fun, inexpensive, and even more fun.

The current brainstorm of events is as follows:
Friday night: arrive, scenic drive, hang out
Saturday: Show n shine, open track, BBQ, another scenic drive
Sunday: Autox, more fun
Somewhere in there might be drag, movies, Shakespeare (for those interested, a live concert (free), and much more.

Wait a second... I said track. What do I mean by that? The event's show n shine and autox will be held HERE! That's right, a real track with berms and banked corners.

Now how much would an amazing event at an amazing track like this cost? Well actually, I don't know. I'm guessing it will be around $50, maybe a bit less or more. That will include (tenatively) hotel discount, show-n-shine, track practice, autox, bbq, and everything else. To top it all off, there will probably be free camping at the track on Friday and Saturday for those who wish to save some cash.

Dates are still uncertain, but possible times would probably be a weekend over spring break (weekend of either march 20 or 27th), sometime in April, or early May. The later in the year, the better the weather. One of the purposes to this thread is to get a date set because I need to reserve the track as soon as possible.

This thread is to serve as a preliminary roll call. If you think you'll be seriously interested in attending, please post your name, car, location, and prefered dates for the event.

Any other questions, email or im me.

Mods: could I get a sticky?

Please send questions or comments here: http://www.board.mr2faq.com/showthread. ... did=169601
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Return to All Past Events Archive