Last Notice: Washington-Oregon: Rainier Run Sept. 20-21

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Last Notice: Washington-Oregon: Rainier Run Sept. 20-21

Postby supunna_picta » Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:16 pm

[edited 9/18]

The weather forecast looks good for this trip: Saturday Partly Cloudy, 0% chance of rain, 68deg F,
Sunday Sunny, 0% chance of rain, 72deg F

So far we have about 4 MkIII's, 1 MkII NA, 1 MkII Turbo, 1 MkI SC, 1 MkI Turbo, 1 Integra GS-R and
possibly a few others.

A few of us are caravaning down to Elbe from Seattle, let me know if you need directions to the
meeting point in Seattle. If not, I'll have route maps to hand out in Elbe, we leave there at
12:00pm to start the run! Come along for the day if you want!

http://home.comcast.net/~mr2clublist/ra ... etails.htm
supunna_picta
Baby '2

Postby drscam » Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:43 am

Sweet!! Then we have the "2's to the beach" drive the weekend after.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby supunna_picta » Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:49 am

Summer is coming to a close and so are the number of MR2 drives. The trip to Hood River is still on so if you haven't had enough winding roads, this is the one. You can reserve your hotel room, I've provided info for a few. I'm thinking the Riverview is in my "recently laid off" price range so if you're on the cheap, take a look at them. Info below.

http://home.comcast.net/~mr2clublist/ra ... erview.htm
supunna_picta
Baby '2

Postby drscam » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:30 pm

Darn! This sounds like fun; however, I am already committed that weekend and two trips to the US on two respective weekends (2's to the beach) would have the border patrol talking.I will definately make the effort next year though; I have heard great things about this drive from LittleDragon.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby supunna_picta » Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:31 am

drscam wrote:Darn! This sounds like fun; however, I am already committed that weekend and two trips to the US on two respective weekends (2's to the beach) would have the border patrol talking.I will definately make the effort next year though; I have heard great things about this drive from LittleDragon.

bummer to hear, you would have enjoyed the run. It'll be there next year though!
supunna_picta
Baby '2

Postby drscam » Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:19 pm

supunna_picta wrote:
bummer to hear, you would have enjoyed the run. It'll be there next year though!

Hopefully I will see you at the beach on the 27th. ("2 The Beach")

I looked at the itinerary for the Rainier Run and this sounds sweet. Next year for sure.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Update

Postby supunna_picta » Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:13 pm

The less expensive hotels are filling up fast, make your reservation now if you want to stay in one of these hotels. There is plenty of room at the larger hotels and you can share a room to cut costs. http://home.comcast.net/~mr2clublist/hotels.htm for updated info and numbers. There are tons more hotels in the area I didn't list and I can provide addtl info if you need help.

I'd also like to take a headcount and see who is in, please post if you're going so I know how many maps to print up and give in Elbe.

Some may also meet in Seattle to caravan to Elbe, we'd leave around 9:30am or so on Sat. I had a couple from BC that are interested.

http://home.comcast.net/~mr2clublist/ra ... etails.htm
supunna_picta
Baby '2

Return to All Past Events Archive