Fast & Furious 7 - Friday April.3rd

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Fast & Furious 7 - Friday April.3rd

Postby immorality » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Coming soon... Fast & Furious 7, the latest in The Fast and The Furious franchise of movies! Traditionally, local car clubs head to the Twilight Drive-In Theater in Aldergrove to check out the newest flick in the series, and we are no different here!

Details:

The drive in is listing this as coming soon, but with a long history of showing these movies on opening night, I'm quite confident that they will be playing it. We will know for sure about a week ahead of time, and of course I'll post here and in the Facebook group.

So, the plan is that ee'll be heading down as a club to the theater early to get a good spot (meet there as soon as possible, 6-6:30pm is a good time to shoot for). We will meet at the drive-in, unless a large amount of people want to do a premeet. This is about an hour or more earlier than the place opens to ensure a good spot for everybody. Be there on time if you want to be able to park with the rest of the club. Again, I'll go through the details when we get closer to the date.

Please try to bring some extra money and purchase your snacks at the drive-in, as they are one of the last surviving drive-in theatres in the country and rely mainly on concession stands for their profits! Support a local business so we can enjoy it for years to come.

GENERAL ADMISSION: $12.50
CHILD (5-12): $7.50
SENIOR (65+): $9.50

Information on the Twilight Drive-In can be found HERE.

If you have any questions please let me know.
immorality
BCMR2 Web Admin & Executive Board Member

Re: Fast & Furious 7 - Friday April.3rd

Postby immorality » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:24 am

Meet at the drive in 6:15-6:30pm!
immorality

Re: Fast & Furious 7 - Friday April.3rd

Postby immorality » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:37 am

Thanks all for coming out, the drive in is always a good time.
immorality

Return to All Past Events Archive