Aug 9,2003: ESO Entertainment presents Northwest Auto Salon

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Aug 9,2003: ESO Entertainment presents Northwest Auto Salon

Postby ESO » Wed May 21, 2003 2:58 am

ESO Entertainment presents Northwest Auto Salon

ESO invites you to come and showcase your car at the 2003 Northwest Auto Salon. The show will be held August 9 from 12-8pm at the Plaza of Nations in Vancouver, BC. Northwest Auto Salon will feature top quality show cars from all across the Northwest including vehicles from Seattle, Vancouver, California and Portland. Other attractions to look out for are the ESO Battlefields which consists of a 2on2 Bboy/girl battle, emcee battle and dance crew competition. There will also be automotive workshops/seminars and draw prizes/give-a-ways throughout the entire day. Northwest Auto Salon will not only showcase the best cars from the Northwest but also the official ESO models and other fresh faces. I am confident you will be pleased with the show classes and judging. Please let me know whether you are interested in participating in this event by emailing me at winston@autoearth.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Come visit us at www.eso-ent.com for more info (will be up within one week).

Attention: The show is 45% booked so reserve your space early. You may be put on the waiting list.
ESO

Postby SAMMO » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:29 pm

anyone entering?
03 CELICA GTS TRD
WWW.CELICAGARAGE.COM
TEAM CELICA VANCOUVER
SAMMO
Baby '2

Postby MR2MK1SC » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:43 pm

Hey all;

I have spoken with the event organizer and have arranged for us to have a group floor section so that we can stay together and rep BCMR2.com as a group. The door prizes and trophies look sweet as well! Car reg. is $25, which includes your entrance to the event....this seems pretty reasonable! Pending getting enough BCMR2'ers to register, I am thinking of entering to help publicize BC2003 (it's the week before)....

Anyother takers?
- MR2MK1SC

This is the perfect opportunity to get your car ready for BC2003!
Danny Revelant
'89 MR2 SC
MR2MK1SC
Grandfather '2

Return to All Past Events Archive