FS: Autox Wheel & Tire Package

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

FS: Autox Wheel & Tire Package

Postby immorality » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 am

I've got a set of Hankook z211 Semi Slick Moulded Track tire (R-Comps) in the C50 series compound (Medium Soft) mounted on rims. They are DOT legal (barely), but they are pretty sticky so they pick up rocks are road debris like you wouldn't believe. I wouldn't recommend them for street use. It seems that after installing the Wilhelm Raceworks suspension geometry correction kit I won't be able to run 15's or 16's any more, so my loss is your gain. I'll try and get some pics up in the next couple of days. Summer race season is just about to start up, so now would be a great time to give these a try.

205/50R15 on Mazda Millenia fronts (15x6 +50 12lbs)
225/50R15 on Rota GT3's (15x7 +45 13.5 lbs)

There's not a lot of life left on them, maybe a season, but they still grip way better than street tires, and they would be a good first taste of race rubber. These are the ideal size for stock class if you had a '93, otherwise they are nice, light and cheap. Even if you don't run stock class (I never did/could), they are great performers that are nice and light. I know the Millenia wheels are very sought after by the ITR guys. I hadn't put much thought into the price, but say $300.
immorality
BCMR2 Web Admin & Executive Board Member

Re: FS: Autox Wheel & Tire Package

Postby m_b » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:16 am

FINALLY sold!!! Sorry about that Russ.
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo (Signal Yellow)
1994 Honda Civic Si
m_b
Baby '2

Return to Buy & Sell Archive