Near Complete MKI Parts Car is open for stripping...

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Near Complete MKI Parts Car is open for stripping...

Postby MR2MK1SC » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:24 pm

Hey all;

I caught word of this AWESOME '85 parts car that (for reasons which we can't disclose) is available for parting out. The car is in sweet shape, but unfortunately has a salvage title against it and can't be put back on the road...Really a shame if you ask my opinion!

Anyways, the car is sweet for parts seekers and has close to everything there, as I have gone & seen it and only took the 3 things I needed (the speedo bezel surrounds). Other than that, the owner has a few things he/she wants to keep, but major things like the engine, front fenders, seats, hood, pop-up light assemleys, etc are all up for grabs at "well below market value price". Oh ya, the car is black with black/tan interior.

Jim and Dani are very cool and just looking to recoop the costs of the car and are trying to help out the BCMR2 Community which they will soon be joining. If you make them an offer, I'm sure you will all be able to work something out in your favour! The car itself is located in Maple Ridge (about 15-20 minutes from Lougheed Mall) and is well worth the trip considering its condition and the price they are asking for things.

For more information, please contact Dani or Jim directly @ skatelady2001@yahoo.ca.

- D
Danny Revelant
'89 MR2 SC
MR2MK1SC
Grandfather '2

Return to MKI Specific Shop