FS: Mk1 Seats and Door Panels (Blue)

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

FS: Mk1 Seats and Door Panels (Blue)

Postby MR2WSN » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:05 pm

Hi all,

Earlier this year I got a replacement set of seats and got them finished to fabulous condition. Then I spent one evening swapping seats/panels around in my cars and voila there is one unused set.

Now the seats sitting in my garage are in good condition (not great), and would look pretty nice with a cleaning. There is some minor fabric fraying on one seat that I have noticed, but I think it can be rewoven. I also have matching fabric door panels in reasonable shape, and a second set of panels matching it in really good shape.

Now my garage is coming under some criticism from my better half and I need to put some of my parts away, and send others on their way to a new home.

These seats (no lumbar support adjust) are amazingly comfortable. My daughter thinks so too. Personally, I think they are more comfortable than the ones in my project car, but I need to sell them due to the space consideration.

I'm asking $150 for both seats and a good set of door panels. Pickup is ok. I can also bring them into Glenlyon Biz Park if you want to do a pickup there. Pix can be provided of course.

I'm offering these locally first, then I'll look at eBay, so PM or email me if you are interested.

Cheerio, Don
87 MR2 NA Midnight Blue T-Top Project Car
87 MR2 NA Midnight Blue NEXT Project Car
http://www.user.dccnet.com/middleton/mr2.htm
MR2WSN
Papa '2

Return to MKI Specific Shop