FS: Front brake upgrade, good for all Mk1's

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

FS: Front brake upgrade, good for all Mk1's

Postby UFO » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:58 am

I am trying to sell my Mk1, will have extra parts for sale. Here is the first of them:

-1987+ sizing front KVR cross drilled vented rotors, brand new. Black cadmium coated to prevent rusting. So new, they are still at Cam's place currently. The pair cost me $264 from our group buy a 2 months ago.
-Calipers and caliper brackets from Corolla AE92 GTS, upgrade endorsed by EricS and Bill Strong on IMOC. The caliper bracket is the same as 87+ MR2, as are the calipers (for the most part). The only difference is that the Corolla caliper pistons are a couple millimeter larger, more powa! You can also mount your existing caliper to the bracket, and not use these calipers if you so choose. These calipers and brackets were painted silver by previous owner, still appear to be in good shape, but I'm sure rebuilding them will bring them back up to full snuff. Not too sure how to verify the condition otherwise.

For 1985/86 Mk1's, you have to bend the dustplates back to clear the larger rotors. Everything else bolts straight in. Instructions can be found at www.padandwheels.com . For 1987+ cars, NA or SC, these will bolt right in, no mod's necessary.

SOLD
Ron
-lover of MR2's
UFO
Grandfather '2

Return to MKI Specific Shop