Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Recommendation

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Recommendation

Postby MR2MK1SC » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Hey All;

I had a "situation" that required me to have a dent removed...To this day, it still pains me to think about how I caused it. :( Problem was, that my paint is all original and I didn't want to spray and loose my factory decaling. After A LOT of research and recommendations (thanks Narfy and Glen), I decided to take a chance on a guy out of Cloverdale - Tan of Dent Vision Vancouver.

In short...THIS GUY IS A MAGICIAN! I don't want to post pics of what he did for me, but 3 other PDR guys were scared off by the age of the paint and size/location of the dent. That wasn't the case for Tan...He took my car into his care for 6 LONG hours and pushed the dent out. You can't even see where it was! Furthermore, he had to remove some pin striping to do it, but went the extra mile to custom order, cut, and perfectly color match the pinning. And he didn't even increase his quoted price!

I can't say anymore about this guy. He is the BEST OF THE BEST!!! AND he's very reasonable in his pricing, if you are willing to get in line.

Next time you need a dent removed, call up Tan - Dent Vision Vancouver - http://www.dentvision.ca/ - (604) 307-2121. You won't regret it!
Danny Revelant
'89 MR2 SC
MR2MK1SC
Grandfather '2

Return to MKI Specific Shop