86 mr2 na for sale or parts(preferably whole) $500 obo

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

86 mr2 na for sale or parts(preferably whole) $500 obo

Postby dRebel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Hey there. I have a 1986 MR2 for sale. It has 308,000 km, and runs good and is drivable but I'm selling it because the transmission is done for and I already have a new car. I recently did ALL the suspension, all ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, bushings, and gr2 shocks. I refurbished the steering rack with new inner ties, new boots and replaced the inner white plastic bushing. The only thing left to do are the sway bar end links if you feel so inclined. It has all new mk1b front brakes, and I replace the rears with all new mk1a fronts with an under disk spacer and a proportioning valve to dial them in. So unfortunately the e-break doesn't work. I replace the motor mount with urethane inserts. It is also wired up for new kc day lighter slims that I can include for a little extra. The interior is black and in pretty good shape all around. The exterior is black with wheel arch rust, scratches, but as far as dents and such it's pretty good. Sorry for the lack of pick the car is in duncan at the moment but will snap some next time I'm down.
basicly I put way too much work and time into this car as I thought I'd own it forever.. but as always, plans change and it needs to go. I want to get rid of it asap so I'd rather sell it as a whole, though with all the new parts I'm sure it would be much more valuable in parts so I might consider that. Main reason im advertising it as a parts car is because of the transmission and so I dont need to haggle about the little things that have been removed. To be honest it's a full running driving car but all the parts are what I figured would be the real selling feature. Anyway hope that was comprehensive enough but if I missed anything just ask. My number is 250-710-3221. Phone or text is a MUCH better way to get ahold of me than on here.
Darren.
clean cars make good driveway ornaments, real cars get driven!
dRebel
Baby '2

Re: 86 mr2 na for sale or parts(preferably whole) $500 obo

Postby dRebel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Oh, I also put a full stainless exhaust from the manifold back, it's a little louder than I planned but not excessive. She was put away dirty but I just don't have the time to bother making it pretty so I'm trying to just sell it quick and cheap as is.
Very open to offers!
clean cars make good driveway ornaments, real cars get driven!
dRebel
Baby '2

Postby crsh713 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey do you still have this? I need fenders and a ton of interior crap.
crsh713

Postby Gandalf » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 am

Sold to me. I am parting it out, a lot of time and effort went into this car, it's in pretty good shape with lots of good parts. Thanks dRebel!
CyKlops Custom Creations
780 893 4785
mk15.ca (http://www.mk15.ca)
3sgte@mk15.ca
Gandalf

Postby iTrevorJohnston » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 pm

I'm looking for a front spoiler. I prefer white but doesn't matter. I only need the right half of it but if you need to sell whole I can do that too. Let me know what people got. Feel free to call or text 778-363-2168
Trevor
iTrevorJohnston

Return to MKI Specific Shop